Thursday, June 7, 2012

Here There Be Dragons

Yo so William O'Connor is hosting a dragon-drawing contest (!!!) and he's even inviting some of his buddies to help guest-judge the submissions. Yeah, I wish I could call Lars Grant-West, Dan Dos Santos, and Todd Lockwood my friends too...

Anyway, here's a potential idea, done in about 2 hours, comments and suggestions welcome and encouraged


Drawing Contest HERE

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great dragon piece in the making. Good work man, ill be rooting for yours. Im too old to enter the contest :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Josh I really appreciate that. Bummer that you can't enter but you shouldn't need a reason to draw a nice dragon every once in a while ;)

      Delete

Top 10: the art of Secrets of Strixhaven

 I recently returned from an art retreat on an island in Menorca, where I met one of my favorite artists from my formative years: Phil Hale....