Without further ado, yada yada
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Still Life
I love my classmates because they keep me very motivated. We did this still life based on a photo Adele took. I dunno if working from a photo defeats the point of a still life but the photo actually had lovely colors, especially the shadows, where I spent the majority of my time. Seriously, such lovely blues! The photo looked like a painting. On the real this was extremely hard, partially because I had two espresso shots and my hands were shaking. Anyway, this is all I could muster in 5-6 hours
Without further ado, yada yada
Without further ado, yada yada
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 10: the art of Secrets of Strixhaven
I recently returned from an art retreat on an island in Menorca, where I met one of my favorite artists from my formative years: Phil Hale....
-
10. Totentanz, Swarm Piper Matthew Stewart Matthew is one of the undeniable greats of the game, and this piece is just packed with personali...
-
10. New Way Forward Wayne Wu Between the rich skin tones, clear effects, strong posing, and subtle but effective stylization of the hands, t...


Oh man, oh man, oh man! This looks so freaking awesome. At first I thought the first picture was the photograph, but then I scrolled down and was just like "wait, what?"
ReplyDeleteThe colors are super accurate. You did an awesome job with the shadows and the overall shapes. Great job! :D
thanks Millie hopefully I'll find some time to tackle the still life you posted, it looks like it would be a lot of fun :)
Delete