So that whole "post something everyday" thing didn't quite work out eh? I'm still keeping busy I promise! I've had to attend a lot of graduation ceremonies for my sister which is an excellent time to draw in my sketchbook so I've been doing that but I have no scanner so I have no proof.
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
aight aight I'll post that stuff as soon as I can. In the meantime:
WIP of Captain Roy de la Muerta, an old character by me and my buddy Peter in like middle school (good times)
A shot at a more realistic portrait of Roy, ended up looking a lot like Brad Pitt, need to add his earring swag
My past two entries in the Character Design Challenge:
"street urchin evading authority" (prompt by yours truly)
(45 min)
"Zero, retro-futuristic gambling mob member with a vendetta against an enemy gang"
it was supposed to be a combination of noir and Jamie Hewlett style so this was right up my alley
only used 30min of the hour though since I had to watch
MUTHA-EFFIN GAME OF THRONES
LKJDFLKSDJ FLKSDJ FLKSDJF LSDKJFAaksjd ;laksjd a
I like the show, you see...
cheers




No comments:
Post a Comment