Hey guys, here are my paintings from the second part of the first semester (and a better pic of my first ever painting, the white still life). Thanks to Anna for helping me photograph/crop them. They feel a little vivid but I think they're fairly true to the originals. I don't have them in front of me so I can't calibrate them properly...
Regardless, I think I can say this has been the most useful and enjoyable class I have ever taken at Ringling. I loved waking up in the morning and calmly setting up my paints, either downtown or in the studio, and just focusing super hard for three hours, getting lost in the painting. Sometimes class would end and my brow would hurt because I had been squinting or focusing so hard, haha. I can't wait to keep going next semester with the illustrious Hodges Soileau!
Vic <3





No comments:
Post a Comment