Thursday, March 7, 2013

Presence(s)

I would also like to shamelessly point all of you to my various new online presences:

porfolio-for my most professional and up-to-date work
tumblr-for easy navigation/viewing, I always appreciate new followers/reblogs :)
twitter-still getting used to this, but I try to post stuff on there every once in a while if that is your preferred way to keep up on my activities

and as always, you can check out my deviantart, vimeo, and threadless accounts all through the nifty new links bar I have installed right under my banner.

Peace and love guys, and as always, thanks for droppin by and taking a look at my bizz, means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10: the art of Secrets of Strixhaven

 I recently returned from an art retreat on an island in Menorca, where I met one of my favorite artists from my formative years: Phil Hale....