playing around with Anthony Jones' tool presets and some filters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 10: the art of Secrets of Strixhaven
I recently returned from an art retreat on an island in Menorca, where I met one of my favorite artists from my formative years: Phil Hale....
-
10. Totentanz, Swarm Piper Matthew Stewart Matthew is one of the undeniable greats of the game, and this piece is just packed with personali...
-
10. New Way Forward Wayne Wu Between the rich skin tones, clear effects, strong posing, and subtle but effective stylization of the hands, t...


Hi Victor, lovely piece. Which filters did you use if you do not mind me asking? I really like that offset look.
ReplyDeleteHey man, thank you. It's a combination of a few things but the main thing is actually duplicating the image, offsetting it, and reducing opacity. Then you delete the parts of the copies that you want in focus and voila! Hope that helps.
Delete