I did a remake of my first (or second?) dipsy painting, essentially my first digital painting. Yeah...I did not actually know how to digitally paint, it's pretty embarassing actually. I dunno, I thought maybe this might be inspiring to some people. Just keep working hard I guess. Maybe one day I'll even be good. Seems like a far off dream sometimes...
Your improvement in the last year has been absolutely incredible, Vic... I still remember doing that first still life painting and your DIPSY butt man (which still remains my favorite thing ever hahah.) good times yo, keep working hard :)
Dude! This is awesome! I just taught myself a bit of digital painting this summer, so now I'm going to try my hand at the DIPSY contests this year (and also improve more, yes yes)!
Oh, and I think I only saw it once, but it left such an impression on me--'Tears of a Clown' is definitely the best thing I have ever seen. I miss it deeply.
Your improvement in the last year has been absolutely incredible, Vic... I still remember doing that first still life painting and your DIPSY butt man (which still remains my favorite thing ever hahah.) good times yo, keep working hard :)
ReplyDeleteHaha. I'm so inspired Victor. :)
ReplyDeleteBut you know, nothing can top 'Tears of a Clown.' It has a place in my heart forever. <3
But I'm serious when I say this is really inspiring. You've come a long way in nine months.
DeleteAlso, I love the DIPSY butt man!
Dude! This is awesome! I just taught myself a bit of digital painting this summer, so now I'm going to try my hand at the DIPSY contests this year (and also improve more, yes yes)!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I think I only saw it once, but it left such an impression on me--'Tears of a Clown' is definitely the best thing I have ever seen. I miss it deeply.
P.S. ...DIPSY butt-man?