Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Turtle Love

this is what goes down at Jungle Gardens...
 Betz said the drawings were too far apart to be a sequence so I did this one too, the PG version...
d'aww

5 comments:

  1. These are just marvelously hilarious and well done. Aw Betz needs to lighten up haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Kevin. Betz actually didn't mind she just thought they were spaced too far apart chronologically.

      Delete
  2. I like how the second sequence is suspicious until the very last frame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny that you should say that because 3 drawings in I had every intention of having these Turtles "do the dirty" but then I saw the possibility for a comedic twist :)

      Delete
  3. These are so awesome. The first one is just absolutely hilarious. I think I actually prefer the second one, though. Just because of how you separated the characters by giving "the top" the hunched back. It just seems more planned. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Top 10: the art of Secrets of Strixhaven

 I recently returned from an art retreat on an island in Menorca, where I met one of my favorite artists from my formative years: Phil Hale....