Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Daily Dump

Speedpaintings 9-12



 Here's a would-be poster for the Steampunk Club, which, apparently, disbanded as I was making this poster O.o
 I thought the type work was cool...

3 comments:

  1. woah, cool stuff! Really digging the mountain guys!
    You should play with color temperature more. Your stuff is kind of monotone in that regard - pushing that area would give things a whole new sense of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept of temperature in painting. Is there a book or tutorial you could point me towards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm searching for steampunk club. It is a pity it was disbanded. Picture is perfect (love it).

    ReplyDelete

Top 10: the art of Secrets of Strixhaven

 I recently returned from an art retreat on an island in Menorca, where I met one of my favorite artists from my formative years: Phil Hale....